Świat dziwny, świat senny w marzenia zaklęty...

BLOG AUTORSKI KATARZYNY GEORGIOU
Zapraszam w świat kobiecej tajemnicy, gdzie serce rozpoczyna swój spacer wokół zewnętrza ciała... gdzie Wiatr mówi do Księżyca: "Zdmuchnę Cię!"
Welcome to my Imagination's World :)

wtorek, 19 kwietnia 2016

Graham Masterton recommends "Komu mruczy kot".

"Look what arrived on my desk this morning, a fantastic glossy book of poems and stories and photos by my friend Katarzyna Georgiou from Wroclaw. You can check her out on http://www.esd.sklep.pl/, The title of the book KOMU MRUCZY KOT means "the cat who purrs"".


My book got to United Kingdom - a copy for Graham Masterton, who gave it a recommendation just arrived at his address and landed on the writer's desk. I cannot be more happy that my familiar - the Asfalt Cat, makes an international model career :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz